Saturday, July 28, 2012

parenting

Trying today to be upbeat,happy, a better parent...a better spouse???? That last part is hard. I feel like I am trying yet we are so far a part. But I am definitely focusing on my children. Getting them ready for school, spending time really listening to them and hearing them. I have worked all summer with little to no break. Where is the line at which I say no more? I do not know how to put my family first especially when so much is at stake...career and the need for extra income. so frustrating to to feel unable to balance it all. Kids all seem happy to today which is good. there are many changes ahead in the next few weeks and I hope that we can all find our own ways through them and our way as a family. For me, the control of the situations must be focused and steady. Control is key. I will control something. Husband does all of the cooking and laundry. that is a blessing. that throws me over the edge. the rest if in my court. kids, bills, work, work, work, family, extended family, money, self loathing and guilt. Does every one feel this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment