Sunday, August 12, 2012
Ahhh. Back to school!
Tons of supplies purchased and child number two says he needs none for after all they will be 1:1 computing. Fine. They are there if you need them. Child three is thrilled and can't wait to use his gel pens ( please Dear God let his teachers appreciate his quirks and love him as we do) and his erasable pens. Child number one- we move into college dorm on Friday. Said he- " I might be able to help you pack my clothes Monday or Tuesday". All I want is a little more time with him eve if it is folding his underwear. Life for us will never be the same. I can only pray we did okay and that they will all do what they are meant to do, ask us for help when needed, know we love hem unconditionally, and be safe. I hope I can handle these changes as we go back to school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment